Wednesday 9 May 2007





Finally, I officially started my blogging life ... I shall join the other 1.23456789 billions of people around the world writing, complaining every single details about their life and become blogger. Sigh. 2nd life here I come ...





Oh ya ... I went to watch this movie called "Next" by Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel.








Quite a nice movie with mind blowing special effect. About a man with special ability, kinda like Heroes but much cooler and more actions as well. He can see into the future but limited to 2mins ahead only. I guess that's pretty good enough because within 2mins, alot of things can be done.



But the coolest part is


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



I get to watch it before so many other people because this is sort of premier for the media and press. It was supposed to release on 10th of May and I got to watch it on the 8th of May.


Haha. Thanks to rena who is working in 8TV for her internship for this free movie ticket. Hahaha. Went with rena and li cher for the movie in Midvalley. I'll upload the picture of the pass other day because I left in the car. Lazy to take it out and scan. Hehe.








hmmm ... think that's all for my 1st blog entry.tatas ;)




********************************************************************

This is the pass for the movie. It's premiere screening which is 2 days before the 1st release.







Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the FIRST viewer of your blog!

9 May 2007 at 14:32  
Blogger xiashien said...

yes u are the 1st,sifu...

9 May 2007 at 17:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will link u horh. make sure u update regularly kay
:)

9 May 2007 at 19:00  
Blogger Jul_wluek said...

why u keep shifting one ler.. so many lor.. I dunno which one is the latest one!! aiyooooo

23 May 2007 at 18:06  
Blogger xiashien said...

i use both...multiply to load pictures and video,blogspot for bloggin!!!

31 May 2007 at 02:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home