Tuesday 4 September 2007

Goodbye my friends...


One by one, my friends are leaving out of this country, either for further education or career path. Well, just wanna wishes them all the best in whatever they're doing, hope they're doing well in whichever countries they're in. I guess, it's good to have friends in many countries so next time when I go travel around, at least there's someone there to be tour guide. Lolx

*After being smashed with his birthday cake

Yeong Ming - He went to Calgary, Canada to further this studies end of last month. Might be able to visit him if I go Canada to visit my cousin in Toronto.


*Liz and Mel during her farewell lunch @ Nando's

Melanie - She left for Singapore today to start her career. Well, at least Singapore is nearby, can go visit her anytime via bus or car. But, during free time, short of "tai di" kaki already. Lol

So, who's next?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home