Monday 17 August 2009

hello & goodbye

it've been quite a long time since i neglacted my blogging habit. guess love is a powerful thing, it somehow make your life more colorful and cheerful, but at the same time, it took you away from your usual route. well, my love life ended last week, putting this meteor-like r/s to an end ain't that easy as i though it would, as the effect sometime still haunt me. yes, i do loved her, and still like her alot, but i guess i need to move on with my life, because i felt that she've moved on. however, there's only thing that i wish she and i could do, is to be friend again. i truly appreciate her as friend, because she's fun to hang out with. i miss that fun ol' her, i really do. friendship is hard to get, and some old saying stated that to be friends, one must have met at least a thousand times in the previous life before one can be friends with another. well, i guess that saying is pretty true, friendship is really something will last forever, and i really appreciate my friends. sorry guys, if during this period i've neglacted you guys. hehe.

alot of things that i missed out to blog, like those gathering thingy, birthday thingy, event thingy, clubbing session. gosh, just realise that so many things that i missed out. think i must start planning my life again, review and reset the goals in my life, my priority in life, my friends, my families, etc. there's alot of questions mark ahead of me, must slowly find it out one by one then. are you with me?

*always question yourself when you're lost, you'll eventually find the answer in most unexpected place..... your heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to heard about that.
Anyway, life is great =)
looking forward to c more ur interesting post in blog =)

Best Regards,
S.T

20 August 2009 at 01:02  
Blogger The CHocoholic!!!! said...

hey! cheer up k! it's definitely easier said than done! but time does heal the pain scar etc!!

anyways look forward to an exciting future and take the past as an experience!

and to add on! at least u did come back and joined our karaoke gathering!! hehe...thank god u didnt miss that one out!! all the best! *huggsssss

22 August 2009 at 07:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home