Saturday 2 June 2007

I miss you...

Recently, something happened... Something not so pleasant happened
Though I'm feeling sad, but I'm glad too as things are over now and I just wanna say thank you for the memories you gave me.. I appreciated it alot and I had wonderful moments with you!
Both sweet and sour part of our relationship throughout these
3years, 4months,3weeks and 4days...
Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most...
Hope that we'll remain as good friend...
And yes, I'll definitely miss you...
I would like to dedicated this song to the person i once loved the most! I find the lyrics is damn meaningful.. *emo (=.=)
p/s: no more blogging till my exam is over..so people,wish me luck ya!take care

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro, hope you can cope with this stage of life well. Things always happened for a reason. U might not realised it now. Stay strong bro.

2 June 2007 at 18:41  
Blogger Inouye.A said...

Hey totally feel you...although dont really know what went wrong..there is a poem in my blog...feel free to cry reading it...lol

3 June 2007 at 04:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home