Monday 30 July 2007

what should i do for the next 5 years to come??!

Have this kinda of feeling ever strike you, the feeling of unknown especially about the future? Like what kind of career you gonna get, what kinda of life you gonna live, what gonna happen to your friends, will you be married and live happily ever after? Or you gonna be miserable for the rest of your pathetic life?

All i can say is life is so unpredictable. And not forgettin fragile too. One moment you're here, and maybe the next second you wouldn't. Thinking of such things did freaked me out as i'm graduating next year, will have to find a job and the most headache part is whether i'll get married or not. If so, what kinda of wife will i have? How bout kids? Will they be boy or girl and so on. Do anyone of you did planned for the future? If you have, i do like to know.

Life is good if we do not need to make so many choices and decisions. But then, that wouldn't be called a life. It'll be just a simple instructions to stay alive. I don't know why i'm typing this entry out, maybe 'cause i'm bored or maybe i just crappy, but i bet each of you surely experienced it before. Too bad there ain't no restart button when things goes wrong. How i wish i'm like a cat with nine lifes? That would be fun.

I just wanna say "Thank you for reading this crappy blog! And thank you for everything you ever done for me, whether directly or indirectyly, or whether i know you or not!"

Have a nice day and appreciate the people around you. And not forgetting to save the earth as well, if not we'll gonna be boomed soon. Peace!

*********************************************************************
I wanna be long lasting nice lifes cat too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS qqPost)

7 February 2010 at 05:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gruss von deinem D. :)

9 February 2010 at 02:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home