Friday 22 June 2007

Tagged...again :`(


Okay, just look at the above picture and you would know why i'm writing this blog! I got T.A.G.G.E.D by Ms Jane! How nice of her to tagged me so i would have to write a blog entry before i go back melaka. Hahaha...

Well, i would have to list down 4 of my favourite songs when i was 18.... OMG!!!! why 18? why not 17? 16 probably? Anyway, the rules said 18 so it would be year 2004..My pre-U year!!! Lots of fun memories back then..

Okay, here's the list:

1. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

2. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

3. Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows

4. I Miss You - Blink 182

So these basically the songs i liked when i was 18... No particular reason for it just like it that's all! Till now these band / artistes still remain my favourite especially Avril... She rocks!

Unfortunately, i've to tagged 5 ppl to ask them to write bout this "sweet 18 hits list". So there victims of tagged are-------->

Haris (he's lame so he always will be tagged and that's revenge for mistaken me as other ppl!)

Daphne (she finally revive her blog, hope she'll write more)

Julyn (she seem pretty free in mlk so write smtg..)

Chan Yip (he copy&paste too many video from youtube so write smtg...)

Izumi Tanami (aunty, having holiday so free then write blog le)

Okay, enjoy writing it my friend, i'll be back in Melaka enjoying my satay celup, chicken rice ball, cendol, duck mee, blah blah blah... I'll blog bout it when i'm back in Kl. Take care and enjoy your holiday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home