Wednesday 23 September 2009

wake me up when september end

i've been working for a year now, freaking ONE YEAR already! hahaha. gosh, damn fast wei, it's another year. one year ago, i'm still a fresh graduate, but now, hahaha, working have become part of my daily life though currently i'm still quite free because the peak will come in after September end. hehe. however, i must admit that this one year of working earned me quite alot of experience, but do i see myself here for another year from now? the answer most likely will be NO!
i shall consider myself lucky, because my work involve around my interest and in the position that related to what i studied. not everyone have this chance to have a job that suit both their interest or passion and field that they want. but, interest itself ain't gonna hold me here forever. there's other factors that i take into consideration, and the most important factors would be self improvement. nonetheless, monetary satisfaction and achievement is equally important too, but since i'm still fresh in the market, the learning process is my priority now. if given a chance, i would love to study again, maybe for master or any additional course that could enhance my knowledge. hehe.
now, i've completed the minimum requirement in my field, which is the 1 year experience, guess i really have to make plan for coming years. where should be in the coming year? what should i do for the coming year? what do i wanna do for the coming year? let's just hope things will turn out the way i wanted it to be. hehe. shall review my plan after next quarter before turning 24. lol.
currently in office, the holiday mood is still in the air and it's pretty empty now. hehe. planning on the next movie outing, though i just watched movie like 2 days ago. piece of advise for those who want to watch G-Force, the movie is so-so only, but good for laugh. 3D version definitely not worth the price, so just go for wednesday cheap movie rate. hahaha. alright, think i pretty wrap this up and do some proper office work now. for those still having holiday, enjoy it while you can, because i enjoyed the traffic now a lot thanked to you guys who are on holiday! muahaha. for those who are working/studying now, too bad, suck it up and continue with it. hehe.


* happy 1st anniversary to you, my dear myvi!
you served me well*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

22 November 2009 at 16:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I like to read blogs like that. Just add more pics :)

23 January 2010 at 13:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 320 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

27 February 2010 at 05:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices for the boots are about 310 pounds on every site. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what do you think?

18 March 2010 at 08:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home