Sunday 10 June 2007

exam stress....

Now is exam period and as usual, people like me always last minutes only start studying. So indirectly, I'm causing hell lots of stress to myself.



So far, those papers I taken was kinda shitty. Hopefully it will be okay la. You can see me having the blur expression when I read through the questions. How I wish I got more time for these papers. Well, still got 2 more to go and I'll be free from exam for 5weeks. Sweet.. ;)



But luckily for me, I got comfort food to help me lessen the stress and fill up my hunger during those sleepless night when I last minutes "piah" for my papers. At the same time, these food make me feel so unhealthy; plus my current upside down lifestyle (sleep at 7am, wake up at 3pm, shower and eat my 1st at 6/7pm), lack of sun light and exercise, I feel so sick.

My comfort food for 1st week of exam -- Lau Poh Bian a.k.a Wife's Cookies

This is the black sesame one, got "muachi" one also but I finished it already.



My comfort food for 2nd week of exam -- Mommy's Blueberry Cheesecake

This is my mom's homemade cheese cake, blueberry cheesecake to be exact. Guess she know I'm running out of comfort, that's why she made a tray of it yesterday. Nice....


Think that's enough of whinning already, got to get back to study now. To all my friends that are having exam now, good luck and all the best. After exam we shall celebrate our freedom together by doing something stupid..hahahah. See you guys when I see you la..Adios!!!

Okay, another picture of cheesecake from diffrent angle!! Have to filled this entry with pictures if not it will look boring...

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaynne said...

eh go learn how to make... then make for us to try....

14 June 2007 at 04:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home