Wednesday 26 September 2007

moon cake

Mid autumn festival just over and i guess most of you had probably tonnes of moon cakes right? Well, I've few nice one too. Some are homemade while other are gift from relatives. There are some really weird one too, it's so weird that i actually don't have the mood to take picture of it.

My personally favorite would always be my grandma's chocolate moon cakes. It's filled with chocolate and of course, lots of love. Hehe.


*My ah ma's chocolate moon cake. Delicious!

Another one nicer moon cake that i tried this year would be this cranberry flavor moon cake. Even the look is so appetizing. It taste great also.


*Cranberry moon cake

After mid autumn, my hectic life is starting. Packed with assignments, report, test and presentation. And also interviews and tonnes of analysis work to do. Good luck to all who having final soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home