Saturday 20 October 2007

1, 2, 3, 4 ,5....

Yupe, got tagged by kwan who is currently in UK. good thing also as i'm quite lazy to blog nowaday.Lol

5 things found in my (current) room
5. Spiderpig (just a fluffy pig pink toy)
5. Supersingle bed (enough for 2 person)
5. My giant mug
5. Bookshelf full of nonsense stuff
5. PC + Printer


5 things I've always wanted to do
5. Bungee jumping
5. Dive in submarine
5. Swim with dolphin
5. Fire a rifle
5. Break the sound barrier


5 things found in my bag(pack)
5. Pen to write assignment
5. Thumbdrive contains assignment question
5. Assignment question paper
5. More assignment question paper
5. Most of it is assignment question paper


5 things found in my wallet
5. Munny $$$
5. Identity card, license
5. ATM card
5. Health insurance card
5. Student ID


5 things I am currently into
5. US Series (Heroes, HOuse, Smallville)
5. Taiwan games show
5. Finishing all the assignment
5. Sleeping
5. Fluff (friend)


5 persons/victim to be tagged

Peinee
Sue
Julyn
Jane

Jeanie

*Haris the Lame King(he wanted to be tagged)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home