Tuesday 4 December 2007

near break-in experience

Just got back from Melaka tonight, and surfing the net as usual till 3am. Suddenly my mom knocked my door asked whether my friends is waiting outside the gate for me or not. What an odd question in the middle of the night, right?

That's because my mom saw 2 people that look like youngster standing at my house gate from her window, and there's a car waiting. So, she thought those are my friends waiting for me to go out or something, but when i said no, immediately she went back to her room and have look for the 2nd time. Those f*cking b*stard must have saw my mom and faster drove off in a dark redish/maroon colored mini SUV car with rear sliding doors suspected to be a Mazda 5. Both pigs are chinese, around 20+, one have rounder face than the other. So people around Subang Jaya USJ look out for unusual vehicles that keep rounding your house area. They might be scouting for next potential target.

Those morons actually managed to break the gate lock and i guess they're in the house compound trying to break either into the house or try to steal the car. My parent woke and make a police report. Damn those muthaf*cker, curse them, may they crashed their f*cking car and burned in hell. Feel like so damn tulan now. Arrgghhh!!! tulan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home