Tuesday 30 October 2007

the season of horror


Final exam is coming is a week time and yet I still not prepared for it. Still busy doing assignment. Still busy watching series that I've downloaded weekly. Though this semester I only got 2 papers for final, but i still feel quite stressful.


These few weeks i'm not productive at all. Been sleeping alot lately, and my mind still kinda blank. Daydreaming alot too. Hahaha. Feel so lazy also, feel like having holiday now and going places with friends. Arrgghh... This feeling is so horrible, it's like eating me from inside out. Just hope i'll be inspired to start preparing for my exam soon but doubt it'll work because i'm the last-minute type of person. And i do think that last minute bring the best out of you. Hehe.


To all my friends that gonna take exam soon, good luck guys. To those bastards that already finished their exam, enjoy ya! To those oversea fella, do remember to bring some souvenir for your poor buddy here.


All right, think i shall stop here and wouldn't blog till my exam is over. Goodbye!


I want christmas to come faster!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home