Friday 23 November 2007

a busy day

After sleeping for more than 16hours (wednesday 11am, to thursday 3pm) due exhaustion from rushing AMR report (and it is just draft, damn), I finally woke up and instantly I'm busy with stuff.
1stly, got a call from Mag saying that we need extra info for the project so I'm on my way for bread hunting. Seriously bought alot of bread, bun and some pita bread from Tesco. And also some donut from Big Apple, which is for my own consumption though. Nice!

2nd, collect my winning prize from some online contest. Got a pair of tickets to A1 GP Malaysia on 24th to 25th Nov, which is this coming saturday and sunday. All i did was some answering and clicking, the next thing I know, an email was sent to me saying that I won the prize. Either nobody joined it or the tickets is just too cheap that's wht they're giving it out so easily. It's free anyway, so just went to collect it lo.
* My prize - A1 GP tickets for 2

3rd, went out with Li Wen who just came back from Australia. Have to go all the way to Cheras to pick her up from her aunty's place and went to ss2 for some iced sago. Didn't see her for almost 1year(9months to be exact). Did some chatting and catch up with each other stuff. Damn, I should go back Melaka soon because it seem like everyone is back there already and I'm like the only person not back yet. Sigh
Tomorrow gonna have one last presentation for the project and hopefully, nothing much need to be edited for the report. Time to party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home