Friday 18 January 2008

it've been quite sometime already...

It's been weeks since i last blogged. Went back melaka for NYE and stayed there for 2 weeks. Didn't bring camera back so these pictures are "stolen" from li wen's facebook album. NYE was nice because had dinner before going for club. Though it's not as happening as those celebration in big cities, but it's the company that matters. Had great fun with my buddies.


*rena, hui, jolene(back) and me, outside PURE.

*teng hock, wen and me

*in the club with nick and geo

Came back subang on last sunday, but due to connection problem, so couldn't blog for few days. By the time it's fixed, i got no time to blog because i'm always going out. For the past few days, i went to places i've never goes before. Places like Pavillion and Skybar. Actually there's more new places in KL that i've not step inside yet. Quite panthetic but true. Anyway, Skybar was quite a nice place to chill out. Teng hock, karen, hui, wen and jolene came up on wednesday so we went there on wed night with karyn, cher and rena. It's a nice spot to enjoy KL night view.

*poolside seats

*the view-KLCC Twin Tower

*the ladies

*me and teng
*wine babe no.1 - jolene

*wine babe no.2 - li hui

*me with jolene

*rena and me

*we enjoy doing that!!!

*cher, me, jolena and rena

*i'm hungry..rawkk!!

*me with KK
*me and cher

*wen, me and karen
This week i'm packed with outing and dinner. Went for dinner at The Curve with few of my old friends from SAM. It's quite surprisingly that we still remain so close after only spending 1 year of our pre-u together. Had some nice chit chai bout the good'ol days. Hope to meet them more often too. After dinner, some went home so only me, shao hern and tracia went for a drink at The Apartment. They have these funny looking animal chair, so me and my friend decided to camwhore with it. Quite embrassing cause the chair is actually like a small stool for kids, and we look ridiculious on it. But it was fun hanging out like that once in a while. I enjoyed my night!

*menu

*some funny donkey-like seat


*me and shao hern riding "donkey"

*shao hern, tracia and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home