Monday 3 March 2008

dinner, skybar, dinner - my 22nd birthday

well, i turned 22 a day ago and didnt't really celebrate bout it. just went for a nice dinner with family on my birthday itself. it's a hakka restaurant in the curve, quite a nice place with nice ambience. price is reasonable for the quality of food they served. as usual, i'll let the pictures do the describing.

nice chinese tea cup


deco in the restaurant

after dinner, went to sky bar with michelle and li shian to have a small chill out session. got nice seats which are facing the klcc twin towers. hehe. did alot of camwhoring there, probably caused by the white wine.


entrance to sky bar


klcc twin tower


poolside


white wine


li shian and me


michelle's revenge


silent is virtue.. so sheeesh!


sheesh!


the light...


...and everyone's possing under the light


klcc off the light at 1am sharp.save electric bills i guess


mich is so nice to pitch


li shian have pitch mich too but got pitched in the end


i look stoned


we're camwhores


possing with deco at the entrance with li shian


possing with deco at the entrance with mich


group picture taken by stranger


do i look like a poser? yes i do.


poser of the night goes to... mich and li shian


camwhores in lift


=.=''


o.O''


wow, money came out from my mouth


erm..

went dinner with christal, li shian and michelle on sunday also because christal called us. had dinner at sanctuary at the curve also. it's thai food, yummy!


thai food


pineapple fried rice with other dishes


christal and li shian


i'm hungry!

*end*

p/s: i would like thank all of you who calls me, sms me, write on my facebook's wall, write on my blog's chatbox, went out with me on my birthday! thank you people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home