Monday 11 June 2007

4-O-U-R-S!!!!

Got tagged by Elaine, actually planned to write it after exam but now i'm bored of reading note so decided to write it now.

4 Jobs I've had in my life…so far
1. Part timer for my-connection-slow-like-tortoise-Streamyx during PC fair ~
super cheap labor...beng,this job is way cheaper than your kopi chin's job, serious!
2. General clerk for Electrolux Commercial Laundry ~ just helping out dad
3. School Prefect? ~ it’s sort of a tough job you know..
4. Lastly, full time overpaid student ~
I bet all of you also doing this job right now!


4 Movies I can watch over and over again
1. Lord of the Ring ~
I got the complete set of unedited version though each movie takes bout 4hours.
2. Forest Gump ~ Run, Forest run....

3. Parent’s Trap ~ I remembered watching it a zillions times last time…
4. Mr.Bean series ~
He's a genius .. in a way


4 Places I've been on vacation
1. China ~ long long time ago...

2. Bali, Indonesia ~ went there with both of my grandma and my sis…I saw volcano!!!
3. Thailand ~
one of nicest place I been, the people is nice, things is cheap and food is superb…but lots of ah kua
4. Malaysia? ~
what to do, no money to go far far…can only go places like Redang Island, Penang, Cameroon Highland, Fraser’s Hill, Tioman Island, Penang, Langkawi, etc


4 Favorite dishes of mine
1. Tomyan ~ yes, I can survive just with tomyan though each time I eat it, I’ll sweat like mad




2. Wantan Mee ~ KL wantan mee don’t have chilis…suck
3. Penang Assam Laksa ~ I only eat the one near Kek Lok Si Temple...beside the longkang one




4. Grandma’s and mom’s cooking ~ no doubt bout it…though sometime I do complained bout it but heck, nobody is perfect


4 Places I would like to visit
1. Northpoles ~ yes, I wanna go find Santa and ask him why he didn’t send me the Ferrari I written on list last year... I was such a good boy last year! *finger-crossed


2. Europe ~ Greece, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Swiss, France, Spain, Czech Republic, UK, Irenland, Scotland, Germany....and so on
3. Japan ~
anime.... GT babes... sushi, wasabi...
4. Outer space ~ "to infinity and beyond" by Buzz Lightyear of ToyStory



4 Most overused Words
1. huh? ~ got scolded by friends for using it too much in msn
2. sohai ~ what to do? surrounded by plenty of them
3. lah ~
to lah or not to lah, that’s the Malaysian slang
4. k-face ~ short form for kiasu face, which mean faces of kiasu people


4 Gadgets That I have
1. My HP ~ one of the FIRST few items I bought from online auction *proud
2. 120GB WD portable harddisk ~
my precious….all my series is in there, and movies, and music too…
3. HP all-in-one printer ~
it can call, fax, scan, print, photocopy except do my homework...
4. My desktop ~
yes, my loyal and humble servant, I shall put you into eternal of rest once I found the perfect replacement…muahahaha


4 TV shows I love to watch
1. House ~
he’s just so sarcastic …I like him :p
2. Smallville ~
story bout young Superman before he decided to change in telephone booth and wear underwear outside his pants...
3. Heroes ~ "previously on Heroes"... heard it like thousand times
4. Kitchen Confidential ~ humour + cooking + babes


4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1.
Haris Lim ~ I believe your lameness can bring some laughter to everyone...
2. Jean Nie ~ You're quite free now so go write something...
3.
Chan Yip ~ it’s time to heat your “tahi ayam” to make it “hangat” again ..
4. Since most of you got tagged, so i'll tagged those who are reading this... And also those who haven't read this....wait, what crap i'm talking? ignore this...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home