Tuesday 23 October 2007

final exam is coming to town....


Lately, my brain is not that productive compared to last time. Been slacking alot and inspiration to study is a just a thing of past. Really need to regain some momentum to prepare for the coming final exam. Though still got few more weeks to come, but I doubt I can handle it well. Maybe cause of my 9-5 lifestyle. Too much of distractions too.

Can't wait for my holiday to come, can't wait to go somewhere far far away from this place, can't wait to see my friends again. Haiz... Well, all the best to you guys out there, see you all soon!!

*I missed the beach!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sengsiang said...

dude u update ur blog too slow. need to do it more often

27 October 2007 at 23:02  
Blogger xiashien said...

sorry dude,now busy la..and nothing much to blog about too...

28 October 2007 at 10:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home